ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supervises, schedules, and assigns the cleaning staff in the daily interior cleaning of the building which includes emptying waste receptacles, debris and trash removal, vacuuming/shampooing floors and carpets, dusting and cleaning furniture, cleaning restrooms, washing walls, polishing, mopping floors, cleaning up spills, cleaning windows and window coverings, etc., in accordance with established procedures
* Assigns tasks and inspects building areas to see that work has been done properly, issue supplies and equipment, and conducts and inventory of materials to ensure that an adequate amount of supplies are always present
* May conduct or assist with the screening and hiring of job applicants, training new and experienced employees, conducting performance reviews, and making recommendations to management on promotions, transfers, or dismissals
* May be required to prepare and present reports concerning the occupancy of rooms, hours worked, staff assignments, tasks/duties performed, and department expenses
* May be required to supervise and assist with the performance and scheduling of exterior building and premises cleaning and basic maintenance including exterior walls and windows, parking lots and structures, gardens and lawns, pools/spas, curbs/gutters, exterior hallways and stairwells, etc.
* May be required to assign staff to assist with minor maintenance and repair work including painting, replacement of lights bulbs and fixtures (interior and exterior), replacement of windows, moving furniture and equipment, repairing doors and gates, minor landscaping and related upkeep and repairs, and simple plumbing and fixture repairs/replacements
* May supervise or perform other assigned duties (depending on the building, facility, and client needs) including gardening and lawn care, assisting with inventory control and supply ordering, snow removal, and assisting with tenant moves
* Expected to promptly respond to and notify management of spills and emergency situations, need for major and minor building/facility repairs, lights that are out or broken, broken equipment and fixtures, damaged structures, ruptured pipes/plumbing, problems with heating/cooling and ventilation, and any other observable safety issues/concerns
* Expected to ensure the proper and safely operation (including training) of cleaning equipment, tools, devices, chemical/cleaning agents including mops, vacuums, electric polishing machines, power tools and equipment, and special cleaning solutions in order to efficiently perform the duties and to avoid harming floors, fixtures, individuals, and building staff.
1. Organization Skills
3. Detail Oriented
5. Collaboration Skills
6. Results Oriented
* High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
* A minimum of 2 years related experience, preferably at the supervisory level
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* Basic mechanical knowledge
* Must be able to follow and provide both oral and written instructions
* Must be able to follow through and carry out work orders and coordinate and schedule others to perform such work
* Ability to supervise and yet work collaboratively with others
* Must be reliable, thorough, observant, very organized, flexible and courteous
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.