For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Out Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
* Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
* Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
* Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
* Dispose of trash and recyclables
* Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Perform guest turn down service, as needed
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate's supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an "at will" associate.