On-site Utilization MANAGER
Do you want to utilize your exceptional customer service abilities in a challenging, client-facing role?
We are seeking a motivation-driven On-Site Manager to join our ProDrivers team located in Charleston, SC! If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people's lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together
- Establish client staffing needs, provide information on the funnel of applicants. Ensure a client-specific recruiting plan is in place and being executed.
- Continuously learn more of customer's business and document interactions with client staff.
- Utilize daily, weekly & monthly performance reports driving improvement in client's critical areas for success
- Review client staffing needs for the day/week. Ensure orders are opened in CRM and any call-offs are communicated to the client.
- Check-in and support all new hire starts, beginning, and end of shifts. Provide all employees with the tools required, including all information for payroll and pay.
- Conduct an engaging orientation for new employees and create an open environment.
- Maintain an active & purpose-driven employee recognition plan. Ensure employees understand the process.
- Take client feedback about the staff and provide coaching to team, making sure to document into CRM, and assigning training, follow up based on client or driver feedback.
- Check-in with drivers every week (Every driver every week) and document
- Act on driver feedback received, provide follow-up and support. Answer questions/concerns.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Metrics reporting & review to ensure our performance levels meet client's expectations
- Always maintain an accurate employee roster and ensure accurate and timely employee payroll.
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing
- Create and manage job postings
- Move current applicants through the application process
- Review candidates to ensure they meet PD and client requirements and schedule interviews
- Complete successful Onboarding for applicants
- Receive client feedback on driver performance and provide drivers with feedback and coaching, making sure to document.
- Complete safety observations (in CRM) with drivers. Provide coaching on unsafe behaviors/acts and ensure proper use of PPE for all employees
- Manage all accidents and injuries per Risk SOPs
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills required
- Staffing and CRM experience preferred
- Experience in coaching and managing others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Strong Reporting Skills Required
- Problem-solving skills
- High levels of motivation and self-direction
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.