Hargray’ s Mission – To Envision and deliver customer delight
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Then you should join the Hargray Communications team as a Customer Support Specialist.
General Description of Position:
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing extraordinary customer service to new and existing commercial customers within an assigned Hargray Communications market. Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with prompt, competent, and courteous support including, but not limited to, handling all Hargray Communications customer service calls, move/add/change requests, billing inquiries, disputes, and credits, centralized disconnects, collection activities. Qualifies and routes inbound sales calls, demonstrating knowledge of Hargray Communications services with a customer-first demeanor and attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of customer service calls by listening, analyzing, researching, and communicating internally and externally through the successful resolution of issues.
- Must become proficient in Hargray Communications software applications to provide excellent customer service efficiently.
- Support move/add/change requests, billing inquiries, disputes and credits, centralized disconnects, and collections expediently and professionally.
- Begins and completes job-implementation packages for the full range of products marketed by Hargray Coomunications.
- Coordinates service order activity to implement all move/add/change requests for all products marketed by Hargray Communications.
- Communicates and collaborates with other departments as needed to facilitate a smooth service installation of products sold.
- Demonstrates a practical and efficient working knowledge of all of the products and services available to Hargray Communications commercial customers.
- Pro-actively and effectively communicates the benefits of Hargray Communication’s products and services.
- Provides training and knowledge assistance, as required, on the use of products and services sold to internal and external customers.
- Keeps abreast of current industry trends and practices as they relate to customer service and make appropriate recommendations.
- Meets and exceeds the minimum requirements of contacting the customer base.
- Uses a consultative approach to proactively communicate and guide customers through changes within Hargray Communications’s portfolio of products and services.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships.
- Engages with customers to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and proactively seek to maximize customer experience quality.
- Qualifies all inbound marketing calls from existing and potential customers and routes to Local Market Executive for sales follow up.
- Enters all customer-related activity into the CRM daily.
- Looks for the opportunity to retain and grow revenue within the existing customer base.
- Focuses on proactive customer touches to discover and resolve potential service issues or billing-related problems.
- Partners with Sales Operations Manager to develop and maintain fully documented internal processes for all aspects of customer support in the CRM and billing system.
- Performs other related duties to ensure the effective operation of the Sales Operations Department.