Hargray’ s Mission – To Envision and deliver customer delight
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Then you should join the Hargray Communications team as a Customer Onboarding Specialist.
General Description of Position:
This critical role has accountability for the governance associated with successful onboarding (or delivering service) to commercials customers. While there is a broad area of expertise required, this is a highly collaborative function that must work well with various departments and experience working with multiple systems such as Connect Wise (for managed services), Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for communicating effectively, clearly, and professionally with every customer in which they lead the onboarding efforts. The communication focus should be on establishing and building the relationship to demonstrate our focus on providing the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for communicating independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with managers, supervisors, and employees to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships
- Responsible for all duties for order fulfillment, including (but not limited to): order review, order approval, order entry into Connect Wise and HES (as required), creation of project sites, and successful, timely installations.
- Works as a customer liaison to both internal and external customers while shepherding service installations.
- Handle all commercial customer requests and communications by phone, e-mail, fax, and mail.
- Works closely with Hargray finance team to ensure the procurement of equipment and revenue assurance.
- Analyzes, researches, resolves, refers, and follows-up on customer complaints regarding billing, credits, and service(s) expediently and professionally. Acts as a coordinator among different departments and personnel to resolve customer complaints as necessary.
- Answers operational questions clearly and succinctly and resolves problems applying knowledge of procedures and critical thinking.
- Responsible for analyzing reports to ensure customer solutions /orders are on track for completion on the desired due date. Collaboratively assists the departmental manager and communicates the status of current events within the department.
- Drives and leads the overall procurement process, call monitoring, and customer escalations for the department
- Has expertise in the end-to-end capital request process includes labor tracking against project codes to improve the EBITDA and capitalized labor metrics on the Commercial P&L
- Creates requisition for hardware, software, licenses & warranties for handoff to procurement for order processing.
- Responsible for driving the product exception process, which includes requirements for Quoting & processing all Mitel agreements & purchases
- An active member of the weekly forecasting governance board to review & confirm all revenue that will or have been invoiced each month
- Owns audit process for all managed services closed tickets & projects to confirm billing is appropriate & create invoices (except credit memos)
- Create agreements from opportunities and works closely with legal and sales operations to ensure alignment with MSA and statement of work alignment to the project
- Point of contact for finance to reconcile customer billing with the correction of Connect Wise Products so that the GL Codes will move over to QB for P&L. This position requires knowledge and expertise in all systems, including Connect Wise, Microsoft Dynamics 365, ARM, etc.
- Problem solver to support the Product Catalog for all new products, including support for Halo 1.5 and 2.0 as part of the requirement to integrate Connect Wise into the system
- Responsible for transitioning all inventory functions to the Warehouse Team, serving as subject matter expert for the inventory count process
- Owner of the Monthly capital funding reporting & reconciliation process
- Manages the Doclink approval process for the entire leadership team
- Provides expertise to assist the collections analyst team to drive customer payments
- Drives the job board for tickets coming into the business.