Are you the type of marketing leader that is laser-focused on achieving sales and revenue goals? Are digital marketing and social media your tools of choice, but you are equally expert in direct mail, mass media, and even grassroots marketing campaigns? Are you as adept at lead generation as you are at award-worthy campaigns? Do you enjoy moving the bar higher and higher and breaking new records every quarter? If you answered yes to all the questions above and have experience with a Telecommunications or Managed IT Service Provider, this is the opportunity.
We are looking for a best-in-class marketer who will be responsible for leading our commercial marketing team: from establishing and leading the overall strategic direction of the brand and products to implement campaigns and programs that exceed sales goals, deliver outstanding revenue growth, and maximize the return on marketing dollars invested.
We are open to hiring the right talent in South Carolina - Hilton Head Island, Bluffton Or Georgia - Savannah, Peachtree Corners, Or Florida - Jacksonville
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with commercial sales leaders and cross-functional partners to build and execute campaigns to generate leads, sales, and revenue growth.
- Partners with the VP of Product and Marketing and the Director of Residential Marketing to develop and nurture a brand identity and positioning that is competitively differentiating and implements communications plans that extend the brand across all customer touchpoints.
- Creates and executes go-to-market strategies in mature and new markets.
- Leads the creation and execution of marketing plans and programs that support new products and services.
- Leads marketing briefing for internal or external creative and content development, creating digital and social media assets, whitepapers, collateral, etc.
- Understands our customer journeys: why customers join and stay with Hargray, why they might leave, and what we must do to delight, engage, and build loyalty among existing customers and attract new ones while managing profitability.
- Evaluates the performance of the marketing campaigns and tactics and adjusts as needed.
- Manages the relationships with advertising/digital agencies and market research companies, providing direction, defining priorities, and setting timelines.
- Manages and optimizes the marketing budget, media mix, and tactics allocations.
- Utilizes strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate challenges and opportunities.
- Leads the completion of market analysis and monitoring of competitive activity. Maintains in-depth knowledge of competitors’ offerings and value proposition.
- Proposes and manages marketing research projects to generate customer’s insights supporting improved marketing strategy and communications.