Are you looking for a career where time flies by and you are continually learning? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delighting customers? Then you should join Hargray Communications as a Customer Advocacy Coach!
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
General Description of Position:
The Customer Advocacy Coach is responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing a team of Customer Advocacy Associates focused on providing the best customer experience possible that will result in retaining and gaining our customer base. This person has a passion for delivering the best customer experience that will make us bulletproof against our competition. Works with the team to train on recognizing opportunities to add services or updates packages. This position oversees Customer Delight Associates in an inbound contact center experience and will be accountable for meeting and exceeding established goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervisor, coach, and oversee all customer delight activities creating a high performing, fun, and successful team environment
- Attract, hire and develop new customer delight talent who thrive in a fast-paced, creative culture
- Analyze assigned call center reps. and provide on-going training to enhance team performance further and ensure team meet and/ or exceeds customer delight goals
- Create an environment that fosters teamwork, accountability, and positively impacts the customer experience. Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision, mission, and purpose.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members by inspiring
trust, encouragement, motivation, and accountability. Creates coaching
plans in a feedback-rich environment based on performance standards.
- Oversee selling additional services by recognizing opportunities and customer needs to up-sell accounts.
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
- Work collaboratively with management on creating policies, process developments and improvements.
- Experienced at prioritizing and organizing effectively.
- Show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in partnership with direct reports.
- Engages and encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience. Develops action plans as appropriate, based on employee feedback.
- Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Works collaboratively, demonstrate excellent time management skills, and consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools by monitoring performance levels and team member activities. Tracks analyze and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Administers all company policies; takes appropriate action as necessary, supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
- Other duties as assigned.