Provide operational and clerical support to the Supply and Maintenance Department
1. Handle "Supply Room Requests", issues inventory and verify request and items issued are accurate
2. Receive and unload all dyes and chemicals
3. Delivers all dyes and chemicals to departments
4. Performs cycle counts for all chemicals except bulk tank chemicals
5. Maintains recyclable tubes, totes, drums, oil grease, etc.
6. Unload trucks and puts away inventory in Supply Room
7. Assist, as necessary, with bulk chemical unloading
8. General service duties
9. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
Education-High school diploma or GED
Skills-Data Entry, filing
Ability-Operator forklift, communicate effectively through written and verbal communication
Experience- one year
Should you need assistance or reasonable accommodations in connection with the application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 1-336-379-6220
Elevate Textiles is an Equal Opportunity Employer: employees and candidates are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.