Electrician / Electrician Top-Helper
Myrtle Beach, SC
* DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE AREA! NO PER DIEM OFFERED!
Currently looking for experienced Electricians to fill immediate positions in the Myrtle Beach/Georgetown area.
3rd shift position!
No Per Diem!
Responsibilities of the Electrician
- Cut, bend, thread and run electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Run 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Run cable tray.
- Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician
- 8-10 years experience as a commercial electrician (Journeyman).
- 5-8 years experience as an electrician top-helper (Mechanic).
- 3-5 years experience as an electrician helper.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Driver’s License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
Compensation for the Electrician:
The starting salary for your journeyman electrician positions range from $15.00 to $21.00 per hour depending on skill level.
#electrician #SCelectrician #myrtlebeach #commercial #conduit
Call 704-944-3548 or 704-944-3547