Branch: Lady Street
Responsible for providingquality transactions and efficiency to customers who prefer personalinteraction with the Bank. Alsoresponsible for proactively recognizing additional financial needs of customersand referring them to other Bank staff as applicable.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
* Ensure accurateand timely processing of basic teller transactions such as accepting depositsand loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks withinapproval limit or obtaining authorization as needed, issuing official checks,taking large commercial deposits, cash advances, etc.
* Balance dailywork in accordance with established Bank policies and procedures.
* Handleproportionate volume of work based on banking office demands to includeWebCapture.
* Resolve customerissues and problems in a professional manner or refer to appropriate staff toguarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
* Support teamsales process by identifying and acting upon customer needs or by making theappropriate referral. Participate inteam and individual sales goals.
* Follow bankpolicies and procedures, security guidelines, and comply with all federal,state and local regulations.
* Opportunity for cross-trainingfor Customer Service Representative and Teller Supervisor functions.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Cash handling experience preferred.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate willingness and desire to interact in ateam environment.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Ability tocompute basic to moderately complex math calculations.
* Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability tointerpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,diagram, or schedule form.
* Proficiency in using personal computers and officeproducts (e.g., Word, Excel).