Do you love "saving the day" for others? Is tinkering with engines or other types of machines how you spend your free time? Are you the person your friends and family turn to when something is broken? Do you thrive in a demanding environment? Does the thought of having fun at work make you want to know more? If you have a mechanical background and answered "yes" to these questions, you could play a vital role as one of our clinical and hospital guardians. In other words, you could be a teammate who keeps our life-giving dialysis treatments "up and running" every day in our clinics and hospital service settings!
Please watch this Biomed Video Before Applying:
This position will mainly cover our Greer, SC and surrounding nearby clinics
This position requires "on-call" hour requirement when needed.
Reminder: The background screening will include Motor Vehicle Report, status of driver's license and auto insurance; as you will be using your own vehicle
High School Diploma or GED **required** - will be verified during on-boarding
Want in? If so, check out the fine print on what we think makes a great biomed technician at DaVita:
- A high school diploma - Did you graduate from high school? Great! Did you graduate from a trade school/college biomed or electronics technology program? Even better! That type of education would support you well in this position.
- A skilled electro-mechanical equipment technician - The best candidates will have performed this type of work at some point in the past, or have a demonstrated aptitude for it.
- Great communications skills - DaVita teammates (this is what we call our employees) communicate openly, honestly and frequently with each other. You'll need to be a master at this.
- Solid computer skills - Our teammates regularly use MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook), the internet, and DaVita-specific applications to perform their work. We'll train you on the DaVita tools, but you'll need to come into the job with solid internet navigation and MS Office skills.
- A valid driver's license - Our Biomed Techs typically need to drive their own automobiles to get from one clinic to another. You'll need a valid driver's license within the state you are applying for work, as well as valid automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Available for on-call rotations - We're a healthcare provider, and sometimes our clinics and patients have needs late at night, on the weekends, and even during the wee hours of the morning. As a Biomed team, we are committed to meeting those needs, no matter what time the request comes in. We'll ask you to share in this commitment by taking an on-call rotation once in a while.
- Close proximity - Our biomed technicians should reside fairly close to the clinics located in this area, so they can provide adequate emergency response coverage.
Biomed Video Clip:
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.