Main objectives and duties:
1. Development of training evaluation tools and/or documents
- Reviews, develops/modifies, and implements standard training materials including presentations, handouts, manuals, monitoring/evaluation tool and other resource materials
- Assists the training manager in establishing training KPI
- Monitors and advises on training management system
- Performs and publishes data and reports related to account performance against set indicators
2. Staff Performance Monitoring and Development
- Initiates performance improvement schemes and enhances the skill of training team by conducting trainings, staff monitoring, coaching and counseling.
- Reviews t trainers' output to ensure data integrity
- Manages staff attendance
- Delegates training tasks.
3. Training Needs Identification
- Reviews and provides resolution on challenges encountered during training and nesting
- Coordinates with the QA Coordinator to gather information regarding unsatisfactory customer service or call handling practices
- Identifies best practices in developing and educating agents and coordinates with the training manager for the consistent deployment of best practices
- Develops a library for both technical and soft skills training modules and curriculums
- Manages appropriate resources to address training needs
4. Training Logistics
- Ensures that training supervisors manages the distribution, use and tracking of all training materials in the center.
5. Performance Report Generation
- Consolidate special skills and training reports and updates the training manager
- Reviews post training evaluations and coordinates with the team to resolve all issues reflected in them.
- Submits all reports that may be required by the training manager and operations manager in a timely manner
6. Planning and Scheduling
- Develops a calendar that details the type of training offered and delivered
- Maintains a place that is conducive to learning
- Plans ahead the trainings through the utilization of training calendar
- Coordinates with other department or business owners for the trainings to be conducted and its matrix