This position is an entry level Shop Service Intern Technician and will be under the guidance of an experienced Shop Service Supervisor. The intern’s primary purpose is to learn and develop as a technician and receive on-the-job training (OJT) as follows:
- Attend required company-instructed classroom courses
- Maintain safety training and procedures
- Receive coaching, mentoring and feedback from Service Leadership
On-the-job training curriculum may include:
- Perform maintenance
- Help install, repair, and replace mechanical and electronic components
- Clean and/or lubricate machines
- Examine and test equipment, components, and parts to ensure proper functioning
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools
- Adjust, maintain, and repair equipment and machine components
Candidate must be a current student enrolled in a Skilled/technical program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HOLT is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
It is the policy and commitment of HOLT entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP .