Healthcare Product Marketing Intern - Summer 2018 (18000323)
"Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers" - Nancy Martinez
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and efficiently meet deadlines
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Advertising/ Corporate Communications
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong copy writing skills
Impact you'll make:
- Develop sales and product presentations
- Design marketing collateral, internal sales tools and emails
- Manage and maintain material on The Source, a content management and sales enablement platform
- Work closely with product marketing leads on the development of go-to-market material
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.