About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Perform assignments under the direct supervision of senior field representative or Project Manager. Conduct and document observations of construction as it progresses. Quantify accepted construction activities. Interpret design plans and specifications. Perform other duties as needed. Travel to projects throughout Idaho may be required.
* Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate engineering program or construction management program.
* Prefer 2 years completed toward degree.
* Must possess strong problem solving and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team on a variety of tasks concurrently.
* Successfully passing drug-screening procedures prior to being hired.
* Ability to obtain Idaho Transportation Department IQP certifications.
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.