Provide desktop support to end users by troubleshooting desktop issues, escalating as necessary, and performing software and hardware installations and updates and documenting activities.
- Ensure successful daily user operations by responding to incidents, troubleshooting desktop issues, performing diagnostic testing and resolving desktop inquiries
- Accurately document support issues, activities and/or resolutions and communicate user feedback to managers and IT team members
- Monitor system changes, understand impact to end users and perform hardware and/or software installations and updates to desktop and/or laptop computers
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of IT procedures by identifying opportunities for improvement, sharing best practices and updating documentation as necessary
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Adopt QBE values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
Number of Openings:1
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The companies of QBE North America are committed to equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, citizenship, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. All personal information contained in this application will be kept confidential as required by law.