|2018-003-OIC: Field Visualization Intern|
|Riverside Research is seeking a full-time summer intern in the NYC area to provide the Electromagnetics Laboratory (EMLab) support with the development of a visualization tool for a computational electromagnetics (CEM) code. |
|* Work with subject matter experts to compute the radiated field and currents at discrete points in space in our CEM code. |
* Work with subject matter experts to develop a visualizer for the fields and currents.
* Other duties as assigned.
|In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. |
|* Students entering at least their Senior year in an undergraduate program in Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science |
* This work will be for a US Government contract that requires the intern be a US Citizen
* 1-2 years of experience with Python
* 1-2 years of experience with Fortran or C
* 1-2 years of experience with Linux code development
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
Desired qualifications include:
* Graduate student in Physics, EE or Computer Science
* Experience with CAD tools
* 1-2 years of experience with electromagnetics
|All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.|
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.