Our product analyst interns will work closely with Tyler's Development team. The Product Analyst intern will assist our Product Analysts in the software development process by working to review requirements and improvements throughout the entire software development life cycle. The position represents an excellent opportunity to work in a software development organization and develop skills in the software development life cycle process. Location
Dayton Metropolitan Area, OhioResponsibilities
- Learn and analyze customer business requirements.
- Assist the product team with the documenting and designing of product solutions to meet requirements.
- Assist with the writing of test plans and executing test plans.
- Help in the analyzation of issues and proactively researches and applies knowledge to assist in resolving the new issues and issues of varying degrees of complexity with or without software development.
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a degree in Management Information Systems, Business, Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- Must have a GPA or 3.00 or higher (or equivalent) overall in major
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability specifically in a technical environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of database structures
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with web technologies and XML/HTML
Requisition Number: 6018020