Occupational Therapist - HRS PRN - HUMBLE, TX (266929-4800 )
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work per diem with our company. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Valid and current Occupational Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
OT, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapist, OTR, OTR/L, Kindred, RehabCare, AOTA, NBCOT, experience, healthcare, rehabilitation, OT, OTR, occupational therapist, occupational therapy, OT, OTR, occupational therapist registered, AOTA, NBCOT, skilled nursing, SNF, LTC, long term care, license, licensed, geriatrics, rehabilitation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace