Benco Equipment Sales Specialist:
We are seeking a customer focused dental equipment sales representative who will drive equipment, technical and Benco services sales by partnering with regional teammates to ensure customer satisfaction; solicit new business through personal efforts and referrals from territory representatives; enhance personal skills in product and services focus areas; develop healthy/productive working relationships with customers, vendors and Benco teammates.
- Make regular face-to-face sales calls, and lead sales activities with assigned customers, partnering with them to build long-term relationships.
- Identify business needs of clients, and leverage Benco's offering to assist them with a customer-first mantra.
- Use computer systems to track opportunities, update customer records, and record sales activity.
- Engage in continuous education and learning, expected to be well versed on Benco's product offering and up-to-date on the dental industry.
- Partners with internal designers to offer office design services to prospective customers, evaluates plans and blueprints, takes measurements of facilities.
- Facilitates customer satisfaction within our equipment sales process - including preparing and presenting quotes, documenting signed agreements, collecting deposits, and attending equipment installations.
- Leads equipment sales process by collaborating with assigned territory representatives to prospect for business and close sales.
- Present advanced technology solutions to customers, including performing customer demos.
- Participate in all sales meetings, dental conventions, team building events and sales training as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience.
- Ability and willingness to learn and sell advanced technology solutions.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited supervision.
- Effective time management & organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb customer experience.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and an acceptable driving record.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to travel in assigned territory daily as well as limited overnight travel.
Why join our team?
- Tremendous earning potential from uncapped pay
- Bonuses available for superior sales growth
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, profit sharing, and a generous 401(k) retirement plan
Who We Are: It's our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930-a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,500 associates in the 48 contiguous states. It's our mission to deliver success smile after smile. We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 500 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking "What does the customer want?"
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.