Our Field Service Representative is responsible for supporting the Service Center, as well as Account Managers and Field Service Specialists in servicing accounts.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive annual salary based on qualifications and skills
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days of active employment
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Generates or assists with quotes to customers based on input received from the Specialist and/ or the Account Manager;
- Identifies questionable quoted disposal, transportation, labor or material rates and presents to the General Manager before quote is released;
- Resolves all off-specs within 48 hours and communicates with Sales, the Customer and Central Billing;
- Matches daily worksheets with original quotation and communicating any and all changes to the Site Services General Manager;
- Performs daily worksheet entry and scanning into WIN;
- Monitors worksheets for accuracy and completion prior to entry;
- Creates sales orders for customer service requests;
- Initiates job folder set up, including all applicable paperwork;
- Reviews IP workbench daily and resolves any outstanding items in a timely manner;
- Create paperwork for all scheduled jobs and ensure accuracy prior to use on-site or in the field;
- Adds profiled waste to all orders prior to pickup and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract;
- Creates appropriate job related purchase orders;
- Assures daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each day and is consistent each week and respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports;
- Manages customer PO details per the Company Policy;
- Schedules transportation with the appropriate logistics office for disposal pickups;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High School diploma or equivalency;
- 2+ years of experience in Financial related role (invoicing, A/R, A/P, Payroll, credit re-bills, unbilled collection)
- Bachelor degree in Business with a strong focus in finance, preferred
- Strong understanding of the financial related role with a company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related programs
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.