Position Description:For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483), Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready - 49964.
Our Class A Field Drivers/Techs (local) perform duties associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Operating tankers, vac trucks, air movers, and rolloffs. Field Service Divers will drive an average of 40% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time. This job is primarily local.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- High school diploma or GED required
- Class A cdl with hazmat endorsement required
- One year of hazmat driving experience required
- Abiltiy to obtain a tanker endorsement required
- Ability to use a mobile computer required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
* Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
* Health, Dental and Life Insurance
* 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
* Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.