Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
The Technical Sales Expert, Pipeline Services U.S. is responsible for profitable revenue and growth for assigned line of business and job types through the sale of Pipeline Cleaning, inspection, and internal pipe coating services. Responsible to grow, expand and maintain revenues and number of customers within an assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
* Ensure that a specific business development strategy which includes a plan to clearly define each customer's non-price value proposition is developed and employed.
* Directs personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understand the manpower and equipment requirements to complete industrial service projects and emergency responses.
* Interfaces with customers in a professional and effective manager to update them on the project status and/or to resolve problems/issues.
* Represents Clean Harbors in regional and national networking organizations that best benefits growth within assigned product lines.
* Works closely with operational branch teams to ensure that customer needs are being met in regards to all projects for the two job types.
* Establishes an in-depth knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates, and market dynamics to assure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins.
* Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities.
* Work closely with corporate sales and marketing organization to ensure all fact sheets and white papers are up to date and posted in the sales library.
* Maintain focus on all opportunities to cross-sell other companies services. Communicate any evidence of customers or prospect need for services.
**This position will require travel throughout the United States and possible travel outside the USA, and would therefore require valid passport.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 3+ years sales experience.
* RCRA and DOT certifications required.
* Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making.
* Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through.
* Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
* Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
* Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
* Health, Dental and Life Insurance
* 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
* Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.