|17:SHP-038: TEAM SHIPS Intern|
|DELTA is pleased to offer 2 full-time paid internship positions this summer from 15 May 2018 - 30 June 2018. These internships are being sponsored by TEAM SHIPS. Positions will require visits to our DC office but will be located primarily out of Shipyards in San Diego, CA and Pascagoula, MS. |
Interns will report to a designated DELTA employee and Government POCs and will be involved in operational and administrative functions supporting day-to-day activities primarily in designated Shipyards.
- Ability to work successfully a fast-paced, production-oriented environment
- Ability to perform diverse and complex tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while being an effective team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work activities and prioritize task completion according to schedules and goals
|DELTA Resources Inc. provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.|
DELTA maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.