|Job Title||IRC19777 Administrative Assistant/Intern (Temporary)|
* Provides administrative support to the assigned organization using standard office equipment, corporate systems, processes, policies and procedures. Performs document/procedure preparation, record keeping, organizing and distributing mail and file maintenance.
* Composes correspondence and reports. Proofs and edits documents as necessary.
* Schedules appointments and meetings.
* Prepares meeting minutes, action logs, letters and other types of written material.
* Orders office and administrative supplies and maintains purchasing card account.
* Answers telephone and directs incoming calls.
* Completes word processing for projects, including specifications, reports, white papers and calculations.
* Maintains calendar for and arranges meeting facilities.
* Arranges travel, prepares itineraries, trip files and expense reports.
* Creates databases and spreadsheets as required.
* Processes purchase requisitions, reviews and submits invoices for payment, and performs similar corporate processes, as needed.
* Performs setup for visitor/customer visits and plans special events as directed by management.
* Supports a small organization or department.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Effective multitasking skills
* Effective time management skills
* Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize workload
|Minimum Qualifications and Years of Experience|