Our Incineration Blends Chemist are responsible for developing the waste mixture to be processed and burned through the incineration unit. This position offers NO TRAVEL and a competitive salary! We are looking for an experienced individual with a flexible schedule.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Performs analytical review of all onsite and inbound wastes in effort to develop a production plan and blend mixture to be burned through the unit.
- Oversees scheduling of waste materials into the facility.
- Develops production plans and productions sequences for the Operations Managers or Supervisors.
- Completes all paperwork associated with the blend mixtures in a neat and timely fashion.
- Ensures that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines and compliance parameters of the unit.
- Responsible for problem solving when results fall outside of mandated specifications or are otherwise suspect.
- Responsible for end of month inventory reconciliation and management.
- Works closely with plant management to implements operational improvement strategies and throughout of the unit.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbos?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related science preferred.
- 3 years' supervisory related experience preferred.
- Previous incineration capabilities or parameters experience.
- Solid understanding of math, chemistry and chemical testing.
- Good time management, communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. CM