At Addus HomeCare, quality patient care is a top priority and our employees are recognized as our greatest asset. We respect your desire for independence and flexibility in your work and personal life and will design a schedule to meet your needs.
Currently, we have Licensed Practical Nurse positions available.
As an Addus LPN, you will:
- Work for a rapidly growing company in the nation's fastest growing industry
- Enjoy the experience of one-on-one nursing care with a limited caseload
- Enable patients to remain in their own homes while they return to healthy lifestyles
- Demonstrate your clinical excellence and personal compassion
- Assess patients and deliver high quality care and excellent client service under the direction of an RN
- Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing and current LPN licensure.
- At least one year clinical nursing experience, home care experience preferred
- Excellent clinical assessment and communication skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Must be able to travel locally in your own vehicle, and possess a valid driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance coverage