Operates, troubleshoots, repairs, constructs, installs, adjusts, maintains, overhauls, adjusts any and all equipment related with production operations and assigned equipment.Works with all personal to help the plant improve and run efficiently.Works as needed in a mechanical capacity to help the plant to improve run efficiently and works with manager to perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Extensive mechanical knowledge of any and all production equipment
- Operates any and all production equipment
- Performs any and all quality PCPs on cupper, BMs, trimmers, flanger, beader, tester, spray machines, inspection cameras, videojets, IBOs and any assigned equipment
- Ability to use manuals to learn and master new mechanical components not previously used on your own
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical diagrams - able to use to help troubleshoot issues with machines
- Maintains all work area to expected levels or organization and cleanliness
- Completes all requires documentation for purposes of traceability, activity and maintenance records.
- Can operate a forklift
- Completes all assigned SOPs and documents why when any SOPs are not completed
- Work with management to improve work area, safety, quality, cost and productivity
- Other duties as assigned by management