**Potential Sign on Bonus for qualified candidates.
The Branch Manager, Environmental Services supports our field operations which includes but not limited to the following areas: Industrial Tank Cleaning, Facility Decontamination, Transportation & Disposal, Vacuum Truck Services, High Pressure Water Blasting, Site Remediation and Emergency Response.
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
* Direct responsibility for an assigned service center which includes full P&L responsibility.
* Plans and coordinates with sales, staff, purchasing, logistics & finance to ensure projects meet cost and customer expectations
* Manages labor, equipment and supply inventory to meet utilization objectives, service readiness and regulatory compliance requirements
* Direct responsibility for the selection, hiring and onboarding of local staff, including adherence to company policy & procedures
* Formulates, develops, implements and measures market strategies, penetration and business goals and objectives.
* Works with the Regional Finance Manager to achieve billed and unbilled revenue objectives
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelors' degree in Environmental Sciences or related disciplines preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in environmental, remediation or emergency response services.
* Cost estimating and general computer experience.
* Strong knowledge of Environmental regulations
* Proficient in Windows based activities.
* Requires speaking, listening.
* Requires standing, walking and sitting, Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.