Want to work for a global, growing company where YOU can make an IMPACT? Finding a company that is fully committed to helping YOU reach "your potential" is what we are about. We have a great culture and a great team...Be part of an Employee Owned company at IEWC: !
The Business Analyst - Sales and Distribution works cross functionally to enable change in a process and organizational context, by defining, designing, recommending, and configuration of quality solutions to promote Continuous Process Improvement in the Company and deliver value to stakeholders.
Business Analyst, System Design and Configuration
- Provide business system analysis and process redesign expertise within business functions to translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Perform SAP configuration as required to support functional requirements based on System Enhancement Requests and projects.
- Research, analyze, document, test and implement SAP changes to meet the requirements of the organization.
- Develop detailed functional specifications and work closely with Application Developers to accomplish common goals.
- Understand SAP's master data integrity, information flow processes, and architecture structure.
- Communicate and record project, task, and time usage and status appropriately.
- Develop documentation that supports change control and enables training and change management activities.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, system audits, and analysis as required.
- Identify areas for improvement that support the goals and objectives of the Strategic Pyramid, Annual Operating Plan, and Functional Objectives.
- Provide guidance in working with cross functional global teams to improve systems and processes, productivity, drive savings or revenue initiatives, and reduce waste.
- Conduct interviews, gather information, and collaborate with end users to understand (and document when necessary) current business processes and activities.
- Utilize and promote continuous improvement concepts and tools.
Functional Testing & Support
- Test systems and processes prior to roll-outs or integrations including outlining test requirements, such as regression and negative testing, across a global SAP landscape.
- Work with other Enterprise Solutions team members and project teams on implementation strategies that impact the end-user in a non-disruptive approach.
- Manage and provide end-user support of existing business solutions, coach, and lead knowledge exchange to promote shared information and success.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 plus years of related experience; or a combination of education and experience. Configuration experience in a global instance of SAP (ECC 6.0 or higher) with emphasis on Sales & Distribution (SD). Global Manufacturing or distribution and project management experience preferred. Knowledge and experience in Continuous Improvement tools, Developer/Programmer/Programing/ABAP a plus.
- A valid driver's license and an ability to obtain a passport.
- Analytical ability to work with complex processes, perform root cause analysis to identify, diagnose, find opportunities and solve problems. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical and business information and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Perform analysis to ensure system functionality is performing satisfactorily and business requirements have been met. Ability to work in a Microsoft environment, to work with your department's business applications and with standard current computer applications.