DC Operator I - 2nd Shift - New Berlin, WI
Want to work for a global, growing company where YOU can make an IMPACT? Be part of an Employee Owned company where we help our employees reach their full potential - it is not just a job: !
The DC Operator is the first level of employee who works as a part of the team of individuals who receive, handle, process, and ship all of the Company's customer materials in such a way as to maintain our Company's reputation for unparalleled customer service.
* Replenish supplies for his or her Warehouse job or, as requested, for other Warehouse jobs within the facility.
- Work diligently at such Warehouse jobs and functions are requested by his or her Supervisor, according to the standards for such job or function established in our Company's ISO procedures; seek opportunities for cross-training amongst the various jobs and functions.
- Make decisions within the context outlined by his or her Supervisor.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, including the removal of trash, as needed.
- Assemble spools, as requested.
- Assist in limited training of new Warehouse employees.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and machinery, as needed.
- Be punctual and regular in work attendance.
- Communicate effectively with his or her co-workers and his or her Supervisor.
- Build relationships and teamwork with his or her co-workers.
- High School graduate (or GED) and three to twelve months of related experience
- Proven track record with job performance and attendance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in a Windows environment and with standard current computer applications.