Retail Sales Teammates
Automotive Service Manager
Retail Store Managers & Trainees
LOCATIONS THAT ARE HIRING:
Murrells Inlet, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS POSTING TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR AN INTERVIEW
Bridgestone to 97211
- Development and Retention of Teammates.
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
- The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
- Selecting, Coaching and Developing Store Teammates.
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
- Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
- Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit, and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more.
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, cash balance retirement plan and more.
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care.
To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer.”
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.