The Park National Corporation is a family of 11 successful community banking divisions and two specialty finance companies. Each bank is independently led by local experts. Each banker within the organization specializes in providing extraordinary personal service with sincerity and skill. We are deeply committed to helping the people and communities we serve achieve their financial goals.
We offer a style of banking and financing that our customers find unique, valuable, and refreshing. We remain true to small-town values such as personalized service and professional reliability, and combine them with all the resources, expertise, and options of a large bank. We place the highest priority on truly knowing our customers, being a part of the communities where we live and work, and being there for our customers whenever, wherever, however they need our support.
- 11 community bank divisions and 2 specialty finance companies
- Operating in 28 Ohio counties
- More than 140 ATMs
- More than 120 full-service offices in small towns and villages, city buildings, suburban metro areas and grocery stores. Some offices are open for business early in the morning until late in the evening, even seven days a week!
- Two of the past five CEOs elected president of American Bankers Association
- All past CEOs and current President?served as chairman of the Ohio Bankers League
- Seven affiliate banks rank as the leading bank in their respective markets (according to FDIC marketshare). Two more rank among the top three banks in their respective markets.