PFP - The Leading Service Provider to the Credit Union Industry
PFP is the nation's largest distributor of individual insurance products sold directly to credit union members and provides our credit union partners the additional marketing resources essential to enrolling new members and cross-selling products.
In 1973, founders Stanley Sussman and John Schmitt, II formed PFP to provide affordable insurance products to the average wage earner. They found their niche in the credit union market and decided to work with them exclusively. Since then, PFP has grown into an organization with over 250 employees and provides business development services exclusively to credit unions in 17 states.
* Since 1973, PFP has been committed to the credit union movement, exclusively protecting credit union members and their families by providing affordable insurance products to those of modest means.
* Sustain the PFP culture that makes us proud of the Company we have grown, and reflect that care to our members, our clients and each other.
* PFP was founded on family values that cultivate lifelong business relationships. Continue to demonstrate those values and strengthen our reputation of excellence and integrity.
* Our diversity of talent has translated directly to the satisfaction our employees take in delivering quality service that differentiates PFP in the marketplace. Value the contributions of your team members and celebrate your success.
* Once we satisfy our family and personal needs, community service becomes a natural extension of our well being. Make your contribution and experience the sense of accomplishment.
* The dynamic combination of employees' individual pursuit of personal growth and PFP's opportunity for career development has outstanding results. Open the door that PFP provides for personal and professional development and grow with PFP.
* Great joy is derived from a job well done. Have fun and work hard.
Integrity • Leadership • Commitment • Professionalism
PFP is interested in finding passionate individuals who are compelled to help others and grow in their career. Our family-oriented corporate culture makes PFP a welcoming place to work, inspiring independence and encouraging employees to rise to new challenges every day. The company provides continuous employee development, motivation and recognition which drives our employees to deliver their very best. Being part of the PFP team with room to GROW can provide you with a lifetime of career success.