ATSI was formed in 1999 and is a wholly-owned, for profit, subsidiary of Ahtna, Incorporated (one of the thirteen Alaskan Native Regional Corporations).
ATSI is a preferred integrated services provider routinely performing:
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance Support Services
- Military Family Housing Maintenance
- Hospital Aseptic Maintenance Services (HAMS) and Clean-room Services Maintenance
- Custodial/Janitorial Services
- Catering and Food Supply Services
- Grounds Maintenance/Landscaping/Pest Control
- Operations, Maintenance and Repairs for Structural, HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing
- Snow and Ice Removal
- Preventative Maintenance & Troubleshooting System Problems
- Warehousing and Logistics Operations
- Laundry and Tailoring
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Carpentry and Painting
- Trash and Recycling
- Data Processing, Hosting, and related Services
- Administrative Support Services
Having Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) ownership, Small Business Administration 8(a) certification, Woman Owned Business, and Small Disadvantaged Business status affords ATSI special considerations in the federal government contract procurement process.
ATSI’s corporate headquarters is located in Anchorage, Alaska. Established branch offices are located in Alaska, Arizona, California, North Dakota, South Carolina, and Texas.