VISTRONIX IS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
Dedication to customer service and a strong employee centric corporate culture are overarching principles in Vistronix’s delivery of critical information technology solutions and services. Our performance-driven solutions enhance mission capabilities while supporting business goals and objectives. We leverage clients’ existing resources and infrastructure, reducing costs and enabling more effective utilization of human capital and information technology.
For over two decades, Vistronix has successfully delivered innovative, enterprise-wide solutions nationwide for federal agency customers across the mission assurance and national security markets. Vistronix is based in Reston, Virginia and has offices located throughout the United States.
VISION, MISSION & CORE VALUES
An agile mission systems innovator and an employer-of-choice in National Security.
To provide National Security information systems, solutions and services to protect our country’s safety, security and economic well-being through ingenuity, innovation and mission expertise.
- We are committed to conducting ourselves with uncompromising integrity and ethics wherever we operate.
- We are committed to creating a culture of trust, respect and open communications – a culture that respects the dignity, diversity and quality of life of the individual.
- We are committed to solving our customers’ most complex problems through an entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork and creativity.
- We are committed to achieving excellence in all the markets we serve.
At Vistronix, community involvement and making a positive contribution to our society are key. With a geographically diverse staff population, we believe it is important to support the causes and organizations within the communities where our employees work and live. Our staff members have many talents and the passion to do great things both in the office and in the community. As an organization, we reserve a portion of the company’s profits on an annual basis to continue supporting causes on a corporate level in addition to supporting the individual efforts of our staff. Below is a listing of some of the groups we support and the activities in which we have participated.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- American Red Cross
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Local Community Food Banks